Late Arrivals Policy:
Cancellations & No shows:
Please note there is a charge of 50% for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance. There is a 100% charge for treatments if cancellation is less than 3 hours prior to treatment time.
The policy applies to the (e) – gift card vouchers, too.
Whilst we endeavour to meet your needs we are a business and we hate to see our therapist’s time wasted due to late cancellations or no shows!
1. Free parking is available at the front and rear of the centre via the gated drive.
2. We are unable to offer showering facilities .
Information to record before the next treatment:
Contra-actions to the treatment
Improvement in the condition being treated
Worsening of the condition being treated
Anything you feel the therapist should know about
Changes in your circumstances
How to book an appointment:
In light of customer feedback, we would like to let you know that we have recently upgraded our online booking system and you are now able to pay for your treatment at the time of booking straight from the booking page. After choosing your treatment and selecting your appointment date and time, you will now have two options:
- You can choose to pay for your treatment in full at the time of booking – leaving you to simply enjoy your treatment on the day!
- OR you can skip the payment step and proceed with the booking without payment. In this case, you can choose to pay via BACS : Branch Lloyds Bank | The Oxford Massage Centre Ltd | Sort code : 30-12-51 | A/c No: 39691768
- For International Payments please use the following bank details: Branch Lloyds Bank | Business Account Name: The Oxford Massage Centre | IBAN: GB22LOYD30125139691768 | BIC: LOYDGB21317
- Cash at the venue
- By card at the venue
- Over the phone by card
We hope these new payment options will make the booking process clearer and easier for you. We welcome your feedback.
Thank you so much for your ongoing customer loyalty and support of OMC.