Late Arrivals Policy:
Customer’s Cancellations & No shows:
Please note there is a charge of 50% for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance. There is a 100% charge for treatments if cancellation is less than 3 hours prior to treatment time.
The policy applies to the (e) – gift card vouchers, too.
Whilst we endeavour to meet your needs we are a business and we hate to see our therapist’s time wasted due to late cancellations or no shows!
Customer’s Covid-19 and flu Cancellations:
We have made exceptions to our cancellation policy charges for cancellations that occur due to testing positive for Covid-19 or due to flu as we recognise this can occur very last minute. You will appreciate that very last minute cancellations mean we can rarely refill slots and as a small business this means a significant loss of income each time.
Limited free parking is available at the front of the centre and at the rear of the centre via the gravel drive.
We offer limited free parking, please read carefully:
Usually there is a red Citroen parked in front of The Oxford Massage Centre (OMC), at 293 London Rd. If there is a space immediately next to the red Citroen, feel free to park there. Please do not park in front of our neigbours at 291. There is a white line on the driveway/pavement separating the two shops. Please make sure you park between the red car and the white line (our parking bay).
Alternatively, if the space at the front of OMC is taken, we also have parking behind the Centre. You can access this via the narrow gravel drive to the left of our building (when you are facing The Oxford Massage Centre). Please park only in the space assigned to the 293 shop at the back of the building under the tree or in an visitor parking space. If your appointment is with Russell, you will see either a blue Wolkswagen Polo or a beige Mini Cooper parked in the 293 space – it’s OK to block in his car!
Once again, out of respect for our neighbours, please DO NOT park in front of the 291 shop or in the 291 parking space in the car park to the rear of the premises.
More available parking options on the roads close by, e.g.
- Northfield Rd for 1 hour, respectively 2 hours if you drive to the end of Northfield Rd (2-5 mins walk from the OMC),
- Sefton Rd – a cul-de-sac – free to park (2 mins walk to the OMC),
- Barton Rd (2 hours free parking – 7 mins walk to the OMC) or
- Waitrose car park – OX3 9HP – (10-15 mins walk to the OMC), or Headington Car Park – London Rd, OX3 9HP – 2-3 hours £3.50 – (10-15 mins walk to The Oxford Massage Centre).
Thank you for your understanding !
How to book an appointment for one:
In light of customer feedback, we would like to let you know that we have recently upgraded our online booking system and you are now able to pay for your treatment at the time of booking straight from the booking page.
Please click on the BOOK NOW button. After choosing your treatment and selecting your appointment date and time, you will now have two options:
- You can choose to pay for your treatment in full at the time of booking – leaving you to simply enjoy your treatment on the day!
- Or you can skip the payment step and proceed with the booking without payment.
In this case, you can choose to pay:
- Over BACS : Branch Lloyds Bank | The Oxford Massage Centre Ltd | Sort code : 30-12-51 | A/c No: 39691768. For International Payments please use the following bank details: Branch Lloyds Bank | Business Account Name: The Oxford Massage Centre | IBAN: GB22LOYD30125139691768 | BIC: LOYDGB21317
- Cash at the venue
- By card at the venue
- Over the phone by card
How to book an appointment for couples or friends simultaneously:
We give massages at the same time in separate rooms for couples or friends on:
- Monday: 3:30 pm to 9 pm
- Thursday: 3:30 pm to 9 pm
- Sunday: 8 am to 5 pm
Please click on the BOOK NOW button.
Our online booking system allows you to book two or more services back to back for one person at a time. It won’t allow you to book simultaneously two people at the same time. You must book one treatment at a time. Next, refresh the page and book again for the second person with the other therapist available.
Consultation Forms are required to be filled in before your appointment
We require the full name of each customer, the e-mail address and an UK mobile number. After the booking has been submitted we will then send you consultation forms to your e-mail address to fill in before your treatment. Depending on your appointment, you might receive three or four e-mails. The consultation forms are sent manually. This is not an automatic action.
If you have any enquiries please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for the cancellation policy.
We are unable to offer showering facilities.
Information to record before the next treatment:
- Contra-actions to the treatment
- Improvement in the condition being treated
- Worsening of the condition being treated
- Anything you feel the therapist should know about
- Changes in your circumstances
We welcome your feedback.
Thank you so much for your ongoing customer loyalty and support of OMC.